Artisan Made Jewelry
- Our staff members are always designing unique jewelry for sale in the store! From metalsmithing to beading, they do it all.
- Come to us for custom designs, and take a look at some of our previous projects here!
- The Creative Fringe offers jewelry making classes that are fun & challenging, for an affordable price!
- Learn more about our classes. We have options for kids & adults.
- We do repairs on just about any jewelry, for a fair price!
- Repairs can sometimes be done quickly and on the spot, but for most our turnaround time averages 5-7 days.
Custom Designing Jewelry
- Create sentimental or quirky custom-made rings & charms. We can stamp names, dates, quotes, coordinates etc. onto metal blanks of your choice. The design choices are vast so best to come in with an idea or work with one of us at the store!
The Creative Fringe is a small business located downtown Grand Haven, MI. In addition to selling beads and jewelry making supplies, our talented staff also makes beautiful, unique jewelry.
We offer an extensive selection of beading, lampworking, metalsmithing, craft and jewelry making supplies.
Our thousands of beads run the gamut from semi-precious stones, to freshwater pearls, to wood, bone, glass, crystal, Bali silver, Thai silver, African trade beads, ancient beads, modern beads, even goods by local beadmakers. You won’t find this kind of variety anywhere else in the region.
We have everything you need to complete your project—leather, suede, and silk cord, findings, chains, threads, wires, sheet metals, metal clay and supplies, and so much more. Hard-to-find tools and supplies! And if you like, we’ll even finish your project for you. You design and string it, we’ll do the rest.
Beyond goods, we provide a home to the local beading community. You’re welcome to work onsite whenever there’s an open bench, join us for BYOB (bring your own beads) happenings, host a children’s or adult’s party, or take a class in anything from basic wire wrapping to metalsmithing to lampworking. There’s always something happening at the Fringe!
Connect with us! We post regularly to our Facebook and Instagram as well as post updated trends on our Pinterest page.